Saturday, August 2, 2008

Romance





Romance is a verb, meaning an action. Key romantic things to do:

  1. Remember, days that are special to your loved one. Anniversaries, Birthdays, days that were special for some reason. And do something special on that day, just the two of you.
  2. Send your loved one flowers on special days, and on other days just because they are special. Red roses for love.
  3. Contact your loved one, just to say "Hi" and to tell them you love them, or are thinking of them.
  4. Take a trip with your loved one, to somewhere they would like to go.. especially with you.
  5. The simplist romantic thing to do, and the one you should do often, is to look into the eyes of the person you love, and say "I love you!"

HeartHeartHeart

Love Note: I think sex is GREAT! But, it is nothing compared to being in LOVE with you!




Love Note: When I am with you, and hugging you, time stops and I leave this earth and I am in heaven.



Love Note: Valentine's Day comes once a year. But my love for you, lasts all year, every year...

No comments: